MESURTMGAUGE LOAD & TRAVEL ANALYSIS SOFTWARE
MESURTMgauge is a measuring and analysis program designed to expand the
functionality of force and torque measuring instruments.
readings from any force or torque gauge with RS-232 output and displays data in
tabular and graphical formats. Load data can be graphed versus time or distance,
particularly useful for such applications as spring testing and tensile testing. The program includes a set of tools to analyze test results,
including statistical calculations, quick data export to Microsoft Excel,
customizable reports, pass/fail indicators, and many others. Test setups and
sequences are customizable and can be saved and recalled. The user can program
test start and stop conditions, including load, time, distance, and sample
Additional features in MESURTMgauge include a large display
screen for real time load and travel data and a utility to configure Mark-10
gauges from a PC. Built-in simulated data generation allows MESURTMgauge to be
evaluated without a gauge.
Please note: MESURTMgauge is for data collection only, and does not have any test stand control capabilities.
A free demo version of MESURTMgauge is available for download. Follow the link below or here.
Roll over image to magnify
- Inputs data from a one or two channels (gauge alone, gauge with external travel display, gauge with test stand) to a PC for further analysis
- One-click download of saved data from compatible Mark-10 gauges
- Real time tabular and graphical data displaying load vs. time or load vs. distance
- Configurable start and stop test triggers (time, load, number of samples, or distance)
- Statistical calculations (minimum, maximum, average, area under curve) for a user-selectable data range
- Graph manipulation tools, including zooming, scaling, panning, titles, and more
- One-click export to Excel
- Create customizable reports and report templates
- Compatible with all Mark-10 and other force and torque measuring instruments
- Save and recall test setups and test data
- Configure Mark-10 instruments easily through a simple interface
- View real time data on a large simulated instrument display
- Data input rate of up to 50 Hz*
Various cables are available to connect Mark-10 gauges and test stands to a PC. Click here for more information.
* Maximum data input rate depends on the equipment used, as follows:
- USB output from instrument: 20 Hz
- RS-232 output from instrument: 50 Hz
- USB output from ESM301(L) or TSTM(H)-DC stands: 20 Hz
- RS-232 output from ESM301(L) or TSTM(H)-DC stands: 50 Hz
- USB or RS-232 output from instrument or DC controller, with Mitutoyo travel display: 2 Hz